1. TrueGigs LLC shall recruit, screen, test and reference check all personnel performing work assignments through TrueGigs LLC for Client.
2. TrueGigs LLC shall be responsible for all wages, taxes and insurance liability associated with TrueGigs LLC employees. Each worker will be covered under a general liability policy as well as a worker compensation policy.
3. TrueGigs LLC shall adhere to all federal, state and county laws regarding completion of I-9 and W-4 information for each employee sent to Client.
4. TrueGigs LLC shall schedule the correct number of employees based on Client’s needs. TrueGigs LLC reserves the right to overbook for orders of more than 10 people by up to 10%. If, when overbooking, Client should not need the excess employee(s), TrueGigs LLC shall bear the cost of the excess employee(s) scheduled. However, if Client wishes to use the excess employee(s), they shall be billed at the appropriate rate.
5. TrueGigs LLC shall submit weekly to Client, an invoice containing at a minimum the following: week-ending date or date of work completed, employee names, bill rate, and correct hours for each employee. Billing is based on a work-week beginning Monday and ending Sunday.
6. TrueGigs LLC shall adhere to the employee standards set by Client. If for any reason, an employee does not meet the standards set by client, a notification to TrueGigs LLC must be made within the first 1 hour of the shift and TrueGigs LLC will find a replacement employee immediately upon request.
1. Client agrees to work TrueGigs LLC employees a minimum of 4 hours for each scheduled shift, provided employee is on time and in proper uniform.
2. Client agrees to pay for all hours worked in a given week. Work weeks will begin on Monday and end on Sunday. Hours worked over 40 are billed at billing rate times 1.5. The following days, New Years Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve will be billed at billing rate times 1.5.
3. Client agrees to give ample notice in the case of a cancellation. For single person orders, this must be done at least 4 hours prior to the beginning of a shift. For multiple person orders, cancellation must be 24 hours prior to scheduled event. For orders of 25 or more, at least 48 hours notice must be given. TrueGigs LLC reserves the right to charge client the 4 hours minimum for each employee if cancellation is not received with ample notice.
4. Client agrees that Employees sent by or referred by TrueGigs LLC offices, in the past and during the term of this agreement, are TrueGigs LLC employees, and remain TrueGigs LLC employees. Any employee sent by TrueGigs LLC shall remain a TrueGigs LLC referral for a period of 6 months following the last date worked with Client. Any employee hired by Client either directly or indirectly within those 6 months shall be billed at 100 times bill rate.
5. Should Client find an employee that does not meet the standards set, Client will immediately notify the on-site TrueGigs LLC representative. Client will not be responsible for billing of that particular employee for the day.
6. Client agrees to pay for services rendered within 30 days of invoice date. Any discrepancies with invoices shall be addressed within 10 days of invoice date Receipt of discrepancy will be addressed within one business day. Any undisputed invoice not paid within 45 days will be assessed a 5% service charge at 45 days and accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month thereafter. Any invoice forced into collections will be billed an additional flat rate for collections of 33.3%. All collection fees, court costs, attorney fees, etc. shall be added to the invoice total and be paid by client.